Monday, July 13, 2009

Let's have a house party! (I don't know what you come to do...)

Parents are away, and it’s time to play! 

 





As much as I’m loving those dance moves, it’s not going down because….

  1. I’m too old to be having house parties while my family is out of town. 
  2. It’s a Monday, and who wants to party on a Monday night?

But even more so, #1. I do recall, however, those few times when my parents were out of town. Boy did I have fun. I threw a pretty big house party once and I’ve had about two guys spend the night when my folks were away. I know, I was bad. But….yeah, there’s no but. I was bad. I was in college and just wilin’ out. I don’t regret a thing, I had fun. 

Well, I regret one thing: not cleaning the house as thoroughly as I thought and having my dad find a plastic cup filled with beer left behind the toilet seat in the 2nd bathroom that we barely use. Oh, and also inviting a guy I liked and had went on a few dates with who ended up flirting outside with a cute co-worker. But the point is, I enjoyed being a teenager. Undergrad were the best years of my life, so far. Sadly, I think those years will be the best years of my life, period. 

So I just plan on enjoying my time in a quiet house, by myself. I can think of it like a test run for law school since I am living solo. Tomorrow evening they’ll be back, but I’ll be with my friends being amongst the first to see the new Harry Potter movie…Don’t judge me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw that someone found my blog from yours (and I didn't recognize it), so I came to visit! I completely agree about the being old part...and the bit about undergrad being fabulous :) I also will not judge you for seeing HP because I'm trying to find people to go with me, lol.
    Good luck with your first year of law school!

    ReplyDelete