Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bingo!! (Keep it under wraps though)

Yeah, the concept of "Asshole Bingo" is a funny one (our torts professor put us on to it last class: write the names of the gunners in class on a bingo-like grid and when they make a comment or ask a question, cross their name out. When you've got a row, shout out "Bingo!"), but how about you keep it under wraps though....

I'm sitting right in back of a girl who is crossing off names as I type...but doesn't she realize that two of the most gunniest gunners sit in the two seats on either side of me? Yeah...they can see you. They can see you.

Oh, and P.S., is your name on your sheet? Look in the mirror, you're a gunner too!

I'm not bitter or anything...I think its an awesome game. But perhaps follow some guidelines:
1) Be a little more discreet with the game board...I would think it would be a little hurtful to see your name on asshole bingo
2) Don't make fun of gunners if you are a gunner. That doesn't make sense.

1 comment:

  1. Gunner bingo does seem a bit malicious, but whatever passes the time I guess.

    ReplyDelete