Monday, June 22, 2009

Good girl gone bad

I'm not going to go into any sort of explanation, but I'll just say I've been a bad, bad girl. I've always been the good girl throughout school and amongst my friends and social circles. Plus, I look 5-8 years younger than I really am, further boosting my angelic persona.

However, in the words of the poster child of "good girl gone bad", Brittany Spears (really Rihanna should've put a pic of Brit on the album cover), "I'm not that innocent."

I proved to be guilty this weekend. And that's all imma say!!

On another note, and more law school related, I'm relieved and excited because I asked my grandparents for help with buying a new laptop for law school this weekend (wait...is it bad that I asked my grandfather for a laptop on father's day? Probably. Oh well...) and they said yes! So I get to go computer shopping this week to present a few options to them. This is a big load off my shoulders as money issues are running rapid (see previous post). Gotta love grandparents!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment