Friday, August 7, 2009

mmm, yeah...

Moving is NOT fun. At all. 

But on a better note, I got to visit my grandma on my dad's side who is 85 years old. I don't know when the next time I will be able to see her (hopefully at Christmas), but at that age, time is precious. However, I doubt that will be the last time I see her. The last time I visited her, she was jumping around and acting silly hiding from the camera when I tried to take her picture, and she still cleans and cooks her own meals by herself. Also, her older sister is still alive. She's 90. So, I'm not too concerned about my granny, she's a tough cookie (plus she takes fish oil!) I hope I was lucky enough to inherit those living long genes!

Law school orientation in T minus 4 days!!!


1 comment:

  1. hey girl! good luck with day one. here's to getting over the nervesss :)

    http://lschoolisthenewblack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete