Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"You had a better day..."

Today sucked. Nothing went right.I cried twice today and anyone who knows me knows I'm not a cry baby. However, me being the optimist that I am, I am thankful that tomorrow will more than likely not be as bad as today. Here's the list, in order:

1. Have to write a check for my brother's tuition, and pray that it takes the usual 7 days to process because it would zero out my account, thus leaving me with no ends to attend my friend's bachelorette party this weekend that I've been looking forward to for months.

2. Mom's not feeling good today. I have to make her breakfast, get her insulin, do her toenails, and make her lunch. Also, it's my day to cook dinner for the family.

2. Check my account online and find out I have $400 less than I thought. Stupid law school seat deposit cleared!

3. Find out that my brother's school has a new check processing system which should exract funds out my account by TOMORROW. Great.

4.Three minutes late to a market research study 45 minutes away. The $150 was going to help pay for hair and nail prep for this weekend. They say the group already started and turn me away.(At least they gave me $50 for gas) $100 down the drain.

5.Got into an arguement with my mom over #1 and #3.

6. Remember that dinner I made for the family? Guess who didn't any?(greedy bastards...)

7. "Aunt flo" visited tonight


All in all, I'd have to say this was a typical bad day. Not horrible, but pretty crappy. I'm just glad its over.

No comments:

Post a Comment